(Meet swimmers & Meet jobs)
How to Sign Up for a Swim Meet:
- Make sure you are Logged in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
- Select "Calendar" above to find the sign up events.
Select the event from the "Upcoming Events" on the right sidebar.
- Under your selected event, click on the green JOB SIGNUP tab
Under your name, select the blue "Sign up for Jobs" tab
- (note: one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed. If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, remember, any extended-family member can fill in a job.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Calendar.
- Under your selected meet, click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- If the coach allows the athlete to select events, select the appropriate events from the list shown.
- (If offered) Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options.
- Click Save to record your choices.
Note: There are some "How To" guides for parents in the Help Center that give step-by-step instructions on navigating SwimTopia, with screen shots, if you'd like to review other helpful information.